How Does Sinusitis Develop?
Sinusitis can be caused by an irritation or an infection of the sinuses. Many factors can contribute to sinusitis, and the most common causes are:
- narrow or thin nasal passages and sinus cavities
- deviation of the nasal septum
- inflammation of the sinus and nasal tissue due to a variety of nasal factors with or without infection
- fever or cold
- environmental pollution
Do I have Sinusitis?
It is advised that you consult your physician if you experience any combination of the following symptoms for more than a few days:
- yellow or green discharge with nasal congestion
- facial pain
- headache or pressure behind the nose or forehead
- sore throat
How Can Dr. Collard Help My Sinusitis?
Dr. Collard is trained in specific sinus techniques such as sinus draining, endonasal technique or nasal specific. Acupuncture along with other chiropractic techniques can help relieve pressure by increasing sinus drainage. Dr. Collard is also able to treat muscular or spinal issues that could be related to your symptoms. Before turning to medication, consider asking how they can help relieve your symptoms.
Can Chiropractic Care Help With My Chronic Condition?
Chiropractic & Acupuncture care can play a very large part in treating seemingly chronic conditions of sinusitis, especially when it is recurrent or chronic. Ask Dr. Collard how he can help you prevent this recurring condition.