Chiropractic Adjustment for Toddlers
Category : Blog , Chiropractic Education
I love helping little kids feel better, it is very rewarding and they respond very quickly.-Dr. Chad Collard
Many parents are concerned that the chiropractic adjustment will hurt their baby. Dr. Collard adjusts his technique for each individual, infants and toddlers require a very different approach. Check out this video that helps show one technique for this toddler.
Now are you wondering if your child could benefit from chiropractic care? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Did my child have a traumatic birth?
- Do they have ear infections?
- When my toddler was an infant did they act colicky?
- Do they move their head left and right without restricted movement?
- Do they or have had torticollis?
- Do they have a misshaped head?
- Do they crawl with equal extension of left and right arms and legs?
The best time to have your child adjusted is as young as possible. Dr. Collard has special techniques for a new born. Many conditions can be prevented by having proper movement in each joint as well as clear nerve signals to and from the brain. But don’t worry, toddlers respond very quickly to an adjustment and usually only require 1-3 adjustments.
Check out our Infant & Child Care page for more information.