Category : Blog , Nutrition , Standard Process
This time of year there is an increase in leg cramping at night in my patients. This is caused due to an increase in activity along with the extra sunlight creating a muscular calcium deficiency. The good news it that with proper calcium (diet and supplements) and Cataplex F (to deliver the calcium to the muscles) you will be feeling great. If you have questions about this product or any other supplements Dr. Collard is always happy to help
Stop by our office and grab a bottle.
- Natural source of omega-3 fatty acids from plants.
- Provides lipids for the formation of eicosanoids
- Promotes healthy skin and hair
- Contains iodine for thyroid support
- Supports the metabolism of fats*